- Can I Join The MAVNI Program Without A Green Card
- Can I Get Promoted To E3 Before Basic Training?
- What is the outlook for AMEDD Nurse Corps for fiscal year 2013?
- Prior Service 68W3M6 To 68C
- New PS Business Rules and 18X contracts
- When Will The MAVNI Program Open Again For Chinese Linquist?
- Is the MAVNI Program Still Open For Korean Applicants?
- I Have Herpes Zoster On My Chest Can I Join The Army?
- How Long Are English OPI Test Results Valid?
- I Passed The Enlistment Screening Test For The MAVNI Program
Army MOS 68N Cardiovascular Specialist
68N Cardiovascular Specialist
The Cardiovascular Specialist assists with the management of cardiac clinics, and performs specialized invasive and noninvasive cardiac tests and examinations to include electrocardiography, holster monitoring and cardiac stress testing.
68N Training Requirements
Job training for a Cardiovascular Specialist consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 62 weeks of Advanced Individual Training.
MOS Training is conducted at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
68N requires a 48 month enlistment.
Qualifications for 68N
ASVAB Score: 101 ST and 107 GT
PULHES Profile: 212221
Vision: Normal Color Vision
Physical Demands Rating: Moderately heavy
Additional Notes: No aversion to blood. Must have a minimum of 1 year of Chemistry, Physics, and Algebra with a “C” grade or higher in all three subjects.
No history of alcoholism, drug addiction, indiscriminate use of habit foreign or dangerous drugs. No history of felony conviction. No history of conviction of crimes involving an out of hospital patient or patient or resident of medical care facility. Financial exploitation of a person entrusted to a care of the applicant. Any weapons ammunition explosives arson charges. Any drug activity, violence against persons or property, or sexual misconduct.
Return to Army MOS List