- Can I Join The MAVNI Program Without A Green Card
- Can I Get Promoted To E3 Before Basic Training?
- What is the outlook for AMEDD Nurse Corps for fiscal year 2013?
- Prior Service 68W3M6 To 68C
- New PS Business Rules and 18X contracts
- When Will The MAVNI Program Open Again For Chinese Linquist?
- Is the MAVNI Program Still Open For Korean Applicants?
- I Have Herpes Zoster On My Chest Can I Join The Army?
- How Long Are English OPI Test Results Valid?
- I Passed The Enlistment Screening Test For The MAVNI Program
Army MOS 68L Occupational Therapy Specialist
68L Occupational Therapy Specialist
The Occupational Therapy Specialist supervises, tests, plans treatment programs, and teaches and assists patients to facilitate maximum recovery by decreasing physical and mental disabilities resulting from illness or trauma, as well as promotes life-style modifications to improve fitness.
Training Requirements for 68L
Job training for a Occupational Therapy Specialist consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 38 weeks of Advanced Individual Training.
MOS Training is conducted at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
68L requires a 48 month enlistment.
ASVAB Score: 101 ST and 107 GT
PULHES Profile: 222221
Vision: Normal Color Vision
Physical Demands Rating: Moderately heavy
Additional Notes: No aversion to blood. Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency
No history of alcoholism, drug addiction, indiscriminate use of habit foreign or dangerous drugs. No history of felony conviction. No history of conviction of crimes involving an out of hospital patient or patient or resident of medical care facility. Financial exploitation of a person entrusted to a care of the applicant. Any weapons ammunition explosives arson charges. Any drug activity, violence against persons or property, or sexual misconduct.
Return to Army MOS List