- Can I Join The MAVNI Program Without A Green Card
- Can I Get Promoted To E3 Before Basic Training?
- What is the outlook for AMEDD Nurse Corps for fiscal year 2013?
- Prior Service 68W3M6 To 68C
- New PS Business Rules and 18X contracts
- When Will The MAVNI Program Open Again For Chinese Linquist?
- Is the MAVNI Program Still Open For Korean Applicants?
- I Have Herpes Zoster On My Chest Can I Join The Army?
- How Long Are English OPI Test Results Valid?
- I Passed The Enlistment Screening Test For The MAVNI Program
Army MOS 68C Practical Nursing Specialist
68C Practical Nursing Specialist
The Practical Nursing Specialist supervises or performs preventive, therapeutic, and emergency nursing care procedures. Practical Nursing Specialist work under the supervision of a physician, nurse or Non commissioned Officer.
Soldiers in this MOS are credentialed as Licensed Practical Nurses.
68C Training Requirements
Job training for a Practical Nursing Specialist consists of 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and 55 weeks of Advanced Individual Training.
MOS Training is conducted at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
68C requires a 72 month enlistment.
ASVAB Score: 101 ST and 107 GT
PULHES Profile: 111121
Vision: Normal Color Vision
Physical Demands Rating: Moderately heavy
Additional Notes: No aversion to blood. Have a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
No history of alcoholism, drug addiction, indiscriminate use of habit foreign or dangerous drugs. No history of felony conviction. No history of conviction of crimes involving an out of hospital patient or patient or resident of medical care facility. Financial exploitation of a person entrusted to a care of the applicant. Any weapons ammunition explosives arson charges. Any drug activity, violence against persons or property, or sexual misconduct.
Return to Army MOS List