- Can I Join The MAVNI Program Without A Green Card
- Can I Get Promoted To E3 Before Basic Training?
- What is the outlook for AMEDD Nurse Corps for fiscal year 2013?
- Prior Service 68W3M6 To 68C
- New PS Business Rules and 18X contracts
- When Will The MAVNI Program Open Again For Chinese Linquist?
- Is the MAVNI Program Still Open For Korean Applicants?
- I Have Herpes Zoster On My Chest Can I Join The Army?
- How Long Are English OPI Test Results Valid?
- I Passed The Enlistment Screening Test For The MAVNI Program
Army MOS 31K Military Working Dog Handler
31K Working Dog Handler
The Military Working Dog handlers support the installation and maneuver commanders by providing the following capabilities:
- a. Target odor detection (explosives/narcotics).
- b. Force protection.
- c. Controlled aggression and tracking.
31K Training Requirements
Job training for a Working Dog handler consists of 16 weeks of One Station Unit Training.
MOS Training is conducted at Fort Leonard Wood.
31K requires a 72 month enlistment.
ASVAB Score: 91 ST ASVAB
PULHES Profile: 222221
Vision: Red/green color discrimination
Physical Demands Rating: Moderately heavy
Additional Notes: No objection to performing security duties in the vicinity of nuclear or chemical munitions stored or staged for military use. Must possess a valid state motor vehicle license. A security clearance on Interim Secret verifiable in JPAS in order to begin AIT.
Return to Army MOS List